You will use this information so you can mirror yourself to the hiring manager’s needs and relate the correct past experience you have to what is important to them today. You should ask these questions:
- What are the biggest challenges you are facing with this project or in the group.
- What is the single most important thing you are looking for in the person you hire for this position?
- What does it take to be successful in this position?
- Ask questions about the company/project/assignment.
Solve the Clients Need
- Show the correlation of your experience to what they are looking for.
- Mold yourself into what the client’s needs are. Be truthful and honest about your background but show how you are able to adapt to their environment and add value and learn new skills/ technologies if there are any gaps in what you have worked on in the past and what the client needs.
Cite specific examples in the past where you worked on a project and may not have had previous technical experience, but were able to pick it up quickly.
- Communicate to the interviewer how you can meet/ exceed their needs.
- Confirm the need and sell your values and solutions.
- Win the interview - Win the job! Part 3- UNCOVER & OVERCOME CLIENT CONCERNS
Are you ready to start taking calls from recruiters, hiring managers and contractor agencies that are looking for people just like you? You will be if you sign up for our Social Media and Resume Refresh Program! Call Today!
Employers and recruiters search for candidates online every day. You have to be out there where they are looking with your best foot forward every day.
You only have seconds to impress. Your resume and profiles need to be sharp, professional and where they are looking for you. We can help. Click here for more information.